If you would like to close your Kabayan Remit account, you can email us at [email protected], and we'll sort this out for you.
As a regulated Money Service Business (MSB) registered with the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), we are required by law to collect and store some of your personal data.
Yes, you can enable Touch ID. Login into your account. Go to PROFILE and then toggle the Touch ID switch to enable.
Check if you have entered your registered email address correctly. It's case sensitive so follow the exact format when you registered. Make sure there is no space at the start or end of the email address.
1. Login into your account.
2. Go to PROFILE and then Change Password.
3. Enter your old password then your new password. Confirm your new password then click CHANGE.
4. You'll be required to Login again using your new password.
1. Click LOGIN then choose “Forgot Password”.
2. Enter your registered Email Address and then click GET OTP.
3. You'll receive a 6-digit numeric verification code on your email.
4. You have 60 seconds to enter the code and then click CHECK.
You can access your account settings here. You can easily update your personal details such as mobile number, address and occupation.
Don’t worry. It’s probably because your account hasn’t been verified yet. Drop us a quick message or contact us by phone or 24/7 live chat at www.kabayanremit.com so we can help you.
No worries! It only means that you need to provide additional documents to verify your account and complete your request.