1. On the login page, click Forgot Password.
2. Enter your registered email address and click Reset password.
3. You'll receive a password reset link on your email, which expires within 60 minutes.
4. Once you click the Recover password button on the email, you will be redirected to another page where you will be asked to enter a new password.
5. Enter your new password to reset it. You can then use these new credentials to log in to your Kabayan Remit account.
As a regulated Money Service Business (MSB) registered with the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), we are required by law to collect and store some of your personal data.
If you’ve noticed fraudulent activity on your account, please contact our 24/7 customer support team immediately and they will help to resolve the issue.
If you would like to close your Kabayan Remit account, you can email us at [email protected], and we'll sort this out for you.
Yes, you can enable facial recognition or touch ID to log in via the mobile app.
Check if you have entered your registered email address correctly. It's case sensitive so follow the exact format when you registered. Make sure there is no space at the start or end of the email address.
1. Login into your account.
2. Go to PROFILE and then Change Password.
3. Enter your old password then your new password. Confirm your new password then click CHANGE.
4. You'll be required to Login again using your new password.
You can make some changes to your details through your account in the Kabayan Remit mobile app or web app.
Don’t worry, it’s most likely because your account hasn’t been verified yet! Please follow the steps in your account to finish the verification process, or contact our customer support team if you need some help.
No worries! It only means that you need to provide additional documents to verify your account and complete your request.