Apart from the Philippine contributions such as SSS, PhilHealth and PAG-IBIG you can also pay for real estate properties such as SMDC, Filinvest, SunTrust as well as vehicle and insurance payments in the Philippines.
Follow the steps below to pay for your Philippine contributions and bills online through our website or mobile app:
You can check the exchange rate in real time through the website at www.kabayanremit.com or through our free mobile app. Please note that the exchange rate usually changes every 12pm and 8pm UK Time.
Yes, you can enable Touch ID. Login into your account. Go to PROFILE and then toggle the Touch ID switch to enable.
Check if you have entered your registered email address correctly. It's case sensitive so follow the exact format when you registered. Make sure there is no space at the start or end of the email address.
1. Login into your account.
2. Go to PROFILE and then Change Password.
3. Enter your old password then your new password. Confirm your new password then click CHANGE.
4. You'll be required to Login again using your new password.
1. Click LOGIN then choose “Forgot Password”.
2. Enter your registered Email Address and then click GET OTP.
3. You'll receive a 6-digit numeric verification code on your email.
4. You have 60 seconds to enter the code and then click CHECK.
We understand that sometimes you may need to send a large amount of funds to the Philippines. Here is what you need to know before you proceed.
Kabayan Remit is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, under the Payment Services Regulations, 2009, for the provision of payment services. Authorised Payment Institution (API) Reference number 710792.
Kabayan Remit is an online money transfer company based in the UK that specialises in remittances sent to the Philippines. Remittance requests can be processed over the phone and/or via online.