You can send money online through the Kabayan Remit website or mobile app. All you need to do is register and create an account to start sending money on-the-go 24/7.
We provide a variety of payment and delivery options, so you can choose the most suitable way for you to transfer money to the Philippines from the UK and Canada.
Depending on the country you are in, you can pay for your transaction through any of the following options:
- Debit card (UK, Canada)
- Online bank transfer (UK)
- Interac e-Transfer (Canada)
You can also select the most convenient way for your beneficiary to receive the funds, as we offer the following delivery methods:
- Credit to account – transfer money directly to your beneficiary’s Philippine bank account
- Cash collection – send money to any cash pick-up outlet in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao
- Mobile e-wallet top-up – send funds directly to your loved ones’ GCash or Paymaya e-wallet account