It’s straightforward to send money online with Kabayan Remit. If you haven’t registered yet, sign up on the website or download the mobile app for iOS or Android.
Once you’ve set up your account, follow this step-by-step guide:
- Log in to your account.
- Add a new beneficiary by clicking on Beneficiaries then Add beneficiary.
- Select whether it’s an Individual or Corporate beneficiary.
- Enter your beneficiary’s details, including their personal information, contact details and bank information.
- Once the beneficiary is added, go back to the home screen then tap the Send button.
- Select the options on how you would like to send and how you would like to pay.
- Enter the amount you’re sending, then proceed to Select beneficiary.
- Choose the beneficiary you’re sending money to, then click the dropdown for Select a reason for your transfer. Once done, click Review transaction.
- Review the details of the transfer, then make a payment.
You can also contact our 24/7 bilingual customer service team, who will be happy to assist you with the registration and remittance process.