How to pay SSS contribution in UK & Europe
Paying Philippine contributions can be quite overwhelming. You need to keep up with deadlines, track existing payments and manage your expenses.
If you’re employed in the Philippines, payment for these contributions is one less thing to worry about since the employer usually takes care of it. However, if you’re an overseas Filipino worker (OFW), you need to make the payments yourself.
SSS or Social Security System payment is one of the monthly contributions you need to stay up to date with. You can benefit from these payments, as it covers loss of income on instances involving sickness, maternity, disability, retirement, death and funeral.
How to Pay for SSS membership
If you are an OFW based in the UK, Ireland, Germany, Netherlands or Gibraltar, you can pay your SSS contribution online through Kabayan Remit. Here’s how:
- Create an account with Kabayan Remit at kabayanremit.com or through the mobile app (iOS or Android) for free.
- After signing up, log in to your account and select “Add Beneficiary”. (Note: The beneficiary’s name should match the name registered with SSS and the first line of the address should mention the period the payment will cover)
- Go to the “Send Money” page, then select “Bills Payment” as the delivery method.
- Under “Payout Location” select “Social Security System (SSS)”. The subscriber number should match your SSS membership number.
- On the calculator tool, enter the amount you wish to pay, then select your preferred payment option (debit card or online bank transfer).
- Review the details of your transaction, then pay.
It’s as easy as that! The payment is usually processed within 1 day.
Paying your Philippine contributions has never been easier. What’s even better is that you can track your payments on your account, which can help you better manage your finances.
If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with our 24/7 customer support team.